We acknowledge the Wangal clan of the Eora nation as the traditional custodians of this land.
The first church on our site was built in 1845 and the parish established in 1870.
Our Vision is to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community, and in our world.
To know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person.
Fr Paul Crowley
In baptism, we receive the gift of spiritual life through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
A faith community ministering to each other, serving the wider community, and celebrating Eucharist joyfully.